To update you on a number of key points for the AHC junior season, as follows:
- We will start junior training at AVA on Sun Sept 1st at 10am, and on Wed 4th 6pm
- You will be able to see on the AHC website https://www.aylesburyhc.com/ Information Area re the key season dates.
- Shortly Pitchero will be populated with both the training sessions and match schedules (once the leagues publish them) for you to flag availability
- We have adjusted the Sunday junior training times slightly now, with them start at AVA at 10:00 for U8/U10/U12s and 10:30 for U14s
- See AHC website https://www.aylesburyhc.com/ Information area for details
- Over the coming days you may notice some changes to your child's Pitchero registration as we sort the player age-groups and teams for the 19/20 season.
- Can we also please ask you to check your junior & parent Pitchero registration information is all correct and complete - this is our normal method of communication and vital in the event of an emergency, it's essential that it's complete and accurate.
- Can we also please ask you to ensure your Pitchero emails are verified and you're receiving emails from Pitchero (not opted out) - as Pitchero is our communication method. (you can use either or both the phone app and the website to manage your account)
- All AHC communications, membership, availability and selection is via Pitchero so it's key that your information is accurate and available to the club management and coaches
If you have any questions please contact the Junior membership secretary on aylesburyHCjuniors@gmail.com
- The overall club day at RAF Halton is Sept 8th (welcome to all members & non-members) - with juniors meeting at 10:30 ready for on-pitch 11:00-12:00, BBQ and refreshments will be there.
- Chiltern sports will be present with their equipment, and are now handling all of AHC kit & clothing provision (more to come on this)
- Opro gumshields will be present to allow you to get the best quality, safest gumshields (inc for braces)
- Lastly, can I please ask you to refresh yourself with AHC's policies on Safety Equipment, Player Selection, Parent & Player Charters at https://www.aylesburyhc.com/d/documents.html?group_id=10837
Please look our for upcoming Pitchero mails on the season training start, on the Club Day and on club clothing and equipment.
I look forward to seeing you all pitchside shortly!